Very productive weekend trip to Boryeong. We have the best locations on the beach for sure! Bring on the mud!
Anyone up for partying in Boryeong tonight? We’ll be heading down in a couple of hours. Too early for a beach party? Never! Gotta work too.
Anyone ever try Shake Shack burgers? Are they as good as the line-ups say they are?
So, our early-bird filled up in 30 hours last time. We had overflow and had to send people messages to tell them to stop sending money. We’ve since received lots of questions about when you can get your tickets, so we are going to do a final “not-so-early-early-bird special.” We are opening this one up to a max of 100 groups. I would estimate that it will be sold-out by the end of the weekend.
1. Early-Bird pricing limited to 100 groups (max 4 per group) Deadline is April 28th, but we expect the early bird seats to be sold out by the weekend. You’ll be saving your group about 80,000 won if you get the early-bird, so it’s significant.
2. Accommodations are in motels with a max of 4 per room. You create your own group. You must submit as a group as you are paying for a room, not just an individual trip. If you are only 3 in your group, it costs more per person, and 2 per group is just too expensive, so get a couple of friends to go together.
3. If you don’t have a group, or need one or two extra, just post on the Wall of our Facebook group. We are not getting involved in any matching. It’s up to you to post “need 2 people to share with,” “need one more member for our group” or “solo, looking for group” or whatever.
Note: Yes, it is ok to have different departures for your group. So, if you are in Bundang, you can team up with some in Gwangju or wherever.
4. Payment must be made at one time, not separately. Assign a group leader and that’s the person who will communicate with us, make the payment, confirm the payment etc…
5. We are leaving on Friday to get the most out of the weekend. Depending on departure, everyone will be arriving pretty late Friday, but then you wake up at the beach and don’t need to worry about catching a bus early Saturday morning.
The early-bird pricing we are doing is comparable to what some groups ask for a one-night trip, without the free t-shirt and insurance. So, you’ll want to jump on this. First-paid, first served.
Please visit this link for all of the pricing info and sign-up info. Please read through everything thoroughly before taking any action and before emailing any questions! If you read it 3 times, you’ll get the answer to 9.9 out of 10 questions.
List of Departure Locations:
Gangnam Seoul 9pm
Hongdae Seoul 9pm
Gangnam Seoul Midnight
Is your location not listed? If you can get a minimum of 35 and up to 45 people together, we will get you your own bus for your own group at the departure time of your choice.
Please use the Facebook Group to start a discussion such as “Let’s Get a Bus from Cheongju” etc… There are already a couple of those going, so check those out and rally your troops. If you can get the people, we can organize it for you.